Wednesday, August 8, 2007

URGENT PRAYER

Prayer warriors, hit your knees. The good news we received last Friday was premature. Tisha was having severe headaches and blurred vision so they did a brain CAT scan yesterday and found a tumor. The doctors are very certain that it is cancer.

PRAY, PRAY, PRAY. We need a miracle and we need it now. The doctor’s are formulating a game plan now, but the next step will be an MRI to get more detailed pictures. WE ARE PRAYING FOR A MIRACLE THAT GOD WILL REMOVE THE TUMOR AND RESTORE METISHA BACK TO 100% PERFECT HEALTH BEFORE THE MRI.
We know that this is Satan’s attack and we know that God is the all mighty and WE WILL DEFEAT SATAN! Pray for strength, pray for peace and pray for a miracle.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

We are praying and will continue to be.

Hugs and love,
Steve and Tracy

Stephanie said...

Metisha...I am so sorry! Stay strong. Please know I am thinking of you and have this entire summer! I will continue to pray. Please let me know if I can do anything! (I will even deliver some CiCi's for ya!) =)

Love,
Stephanie

Anonymous said...

Metisha,
I am praying for your still. We love you so much, girl! We will all conitune to pray for healing and stregth. Like Steph said, stay strong. Let me know what I can do for you.
We love ya,
Jen

Keli said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there. I LOVE YOU! KELI

Anonymous said...

You and your family are covered in prayer! I think the whole town was praying for you in a matter of minutes (considering most of us are Ewbanks!;)) Anyway, I'll be moving to Ft. WOrth this week. Please don't hesitate to call me if you need me to do anything for you! I would love to help you in anyway that i can! My family and I love you and are praying for you!

Anonymous said...

Embracing you with prayer! Glenace