Thursday, May 28, 2009

Best Quote Ever

I just got off the phone with Tisha and she said, “Good news, I’m NOT going to die from cancer and I just thought you would be happy to know!” Yes Tisha, I am very, VERY happy to know that!

She said she has just made her mind up that she will not die from this and that between that, our prayers, and claiming God’s scripture of healing, this cancer will not get her. I could not agree more! There is so much evidence that having hope and strong will is critical to beating cancer.

Metisha called her nurse at oncology and asked her to send her files onto MD Anderson in Houston. She is still contemplating calling Cancer Treatment Center of America in Tulsa also. Pray for God’s direction in this process. Pray that God will make the best hospital and best doctor known for a second opinion. Pray that insurance coverage will not be an issue. Pray that a second opinion can be received quickly. And pray that the second opinion is in direct line with God’s plan for Metisha and provides her and Mark with a clear path.

So as you can tell, Metisha’s spirits are back up, and that’s largely thanks to your prayers for her faith and strength. We know that Metisha is securely in God’s grip and safe in Him. And I agree, Metisha will not die from cancer!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

AMEN!!! I love ya Metisha, and I am praying for you as we speak!

Unknown said...

Praying for you, Metisha. Psalm 61 is a comforting Psalm. "Hear my cry, O God; give heed to my prayer. From the end of the earth I call to You when my heart is faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For You have been a refuge for me, a tower of strength against the enemy." v. 1-3
Pam

carla briant said...

WHAT CANCER CANNOT DO

Cancer is so limited
yet in all these things
It cannot cripple love,
we are more than conquerors through
It cannot shatter hope
Him who loved us.
It cannot corrode faith,
For I am persuaded that neither death, nor life...
it cannot destroy peace.
Nor principalities, nor powers.
It cannot kill friendship
Nor things present, nor things to come.
It cannot suppress memories.
Nor height nor depth, nor any created things,
It cannot silence courage,
Shall be able to separate us
It cannot invade the soul.
From the love of God
It cannot steal eternal life,
Which is in
It cannot conquer the spirit
Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:37-39

fiodax said...

You might also want to consider Oasis of Hope Hospital. I have read some good things about it.

Praying for your total healing!

Dax

pkv said...

Remembering you today in my prayers.