Saturday, July 28, 2007

Happy Birthday!

Happy 30th, excuse me, 29th Birthday Tisha! I know I already got you that rockin’ pool basketball set for your birthday, but I have one last gift. I have composed a beautiful touching poem to honor you on this special day.

Happy Birthday Tisha
This Birthday Wish I Send Ya
That Your 30th Year Will Be
A Year of Prosperity
A Hallmark Card This is Not
But I love You a Whole Darn Lot
So Happy Birthday to You
And Happy Independence Day to Peru!

So not only is this a birthday blog, but a world history lesson! Ok, so that was a sad attempt at humor, but Mom and I do have one last gift for you: OUR SMILING FACES! (Insert cheers and loud applause). That’s right, Mom and I are in a hotel less than 10 miles from you house and will shortly be on your doorstep to surprise you! We love you!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to YOOOOU!
Hope you enjoy your day!
Love, Aunt Shannon

Anonymous said...

Happy,happy birthday from all of the Wilson crew!!!!! Love ya

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tisha! You're doing soooo well, and this year will be WONDERFUL for you! Here's to kicking cancer's a$$ and LIVING the rest of our lives without fear!

Anonymous said...

Happy 30th Tish! (A bit late!!!)Welcome to the club...it's not so bad. Anyway, we're still praying and thinking about you daily!

Tiff