Tuesday, June 5, 2007

So Full of Answered Prayers

I’ve thrown myself headlong into your arms –
I’m celebrating your rescue.
I’m singing at the top of my lungs,
I’m so full of answered prayers.
Psalm 13: 5-6

Yes, answered prayers! God is faithful and is answering our prayers! The MRI results are very positive: one liver spot is completely, totally, one hundred percent gone and the other spot is much smaller! Praise God! I just can’t seem to find the right words tonight to express the happiness of this day. We know the Pac-Mans are working and we know God’s army of Pac-Mans is going to completely heal Metisha of cancer!

God continues to answer our prayers for protection also. Tisha’s fourth round of chemo went well last Friday and she was less affected by the side affects than previous rounds.

We can’t thank everyone enough for the constant prayers and support. Know today that your prayers are making a difference. Know today that God is healing Metisha. And continue to pray that God will use the Pac-Mans to heal Metisha of all remaining cancer by her birthday on July 28th . Go Pac-Mans, go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord!!! Bryce gave me the web address to this blog, and I check it regularly for updates. I have shared your dealings with my Sunday School class, so they have been praying for you as well as me and my husband. Just stand strong in the Lord, and He will carry you through. God is so good!!!

Christi (Overstreet) Park

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!!