Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Metastasized

Metisha received the results of her liver biopsy today. The breast cancer has metastasized to the liver. She has an appointment with the oncologist tomorrow. Please pray specifically:
For complete and total healing from God, the ultimate healer
For wisdom for the doctors
That the treatment plan will be decided tomorrow
That the treatment process will begin quickly

Metisha wants everyone to know how much your prayers and kind words mean to her. She is overwhelmed daily by all the support she has received and loves reading your comments to this blog.

Metisha has faith and knows that God has a plan of healing for her. She feels safe and protected and feels your support in this fight. So Metisha says, “Cancer, prepare for an @@@ whoopin’!” Ding! Ding!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still can't believe what is happening here, but I do know that Metisha is such a fighter, and when this is all over, I KNOW who the winner will be. Regan, thanks for this site, it is nice to have a link to people who think about this as much as I do! I love you guys!
Lori

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you all are finding some time to laugh through this. Laughter and joy really are good medicine! BTW, I love the name of this site...very Metisha! I'm praying for you all!