Friday, September 19, 2008

Waiting, waiting, and....waiting.

Metisha writes:
Well, I survived another day of being shoved in a huge coffin like tube and I truly believe I should glow in the freegin dark by now with all of the radioactive meds I have had put into my body! I also think that if there is a nuclear explosion that I will survive because nuclear medicine does not faze me. I am RADIOACTIVE GIRL! ...and I am sad to say that my drink of choice these days is barium. Yum! Berry flavor is Great!
I am so grateful for all of your prayers today. As I was laying in the scan tube, I was praying that God would allow my scans to come back clear or at least with just the one cancer spot on my liver. You would think that I would be praying for a calming of my nerves from being in the tube, but I REALLY like it now. Did you know you can nap in there? The only problem with that is I snored and woke myself up which caused me to jerk. STAY STILL! I think I might change my bed into a tube with banging noises and lasers. Apparently they lull me right to sleep.
I was given the impression while there today that no matter what the results were God is with me. I am beginning to have the feelings that God is preparing me for more. So, I am asking for your prayers of peace and faith and trust in God's plan for me and my family. I can't do it without all of you supporting me in prayer, so help me pray for a miracle again! Our God is an awesome God and He is a God who saves! So, now we wait. Again! Whoever prayed for me to have patience...THANKS ALOT:0)! I hope all of you are blessed this weekend and know that I am praying for you too!

Love,
Metisha

No comments: