Monday, October 8, 2007

Back at Work

Metisha went back to work last Tuesday (yes, I know I’m late on this breaking news, sorry!). She is VERY happy to be back at work. She is feeling good, but still has to be careful about lifting too much weight.

For now, everything is quiet and status quo. Metisha will continue to check-in with her doctors, especially her oncologist. She has a follow-up appointment with the ENT doctor this week and the plastic surgeon will begin expanding her spacers in her chest next Friday. The expansion process will be her main activity for the next several months. This can be a very uncomfortable process so you can pray for God’s protection from pain.

Metisha found the first shirt she is going to buy once reconstruction is complete. It says, “Yeah they’re fake. The real ones almost killed me!”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Regan,

If God would have given me a sister, I would have wanted her to
be as loving and special as you.

Kay

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. I was starting to worry. Regan, we apprecaiate your postings more than you will ever know. Several co-workers at NTC are following this site. Love to all, Karen W